Happy Wife, Happy Life (Feral Garbage Boy)


I love my wife so much. I was a virgin when we started dating and really anxious about having sex. Fortunately, my wife was happy to teach me how to have sex properly, which was so nice of her to do. What I had assumed about sex was completely wrong and I don't know where those ideas I had even came from. What my wife taught me makes so much more sense to me, too, which means I am very masculine and very heterosexual, according to my wife.

I make sure to take a shower every evening when I get home from work. I'm always exhausted because I have a very physically demanding job, but I am good about keeping up on being smooth and shaven. After my shower I put in my medium-sized jeweled butt-plug, because a good husband should always be ready to get fucked by his wife. I pull my flowery pink husband panties up over my chastity cage, tighten my "whore" collar and attach my leash, and then I get in bed.

I'm glad that my wife explained to me how all married men need to be kept in chastity so they are able to properly take care of their wives. Also, if my wife decides she wants to have a child, she is going to need that cum, so we don't want to waste it. This is also why she puts a condom over my cage before she fucks me. I typically only cum when my wife is fucking me, and she feeds it to me afterwards so we don't lose it. It's really cute, because she calls me a "cum dumpster" and slaps me across the face right after she feeds it to me. Then I have to say "I'm a cum dumpster, mommy" so she can slap me across the face going the other way. I'm sure all married couples do something similar.

The reason that my wife dresses me up like a little girl is because she thinks it's funny that I get aroused from it. She explained to me that the more aroused I am, the better, because it helps me to successfully give my wife all of the orgasms she needs. Many a time I have been so horny and sexually frustrated that I start twitching and moving around uncontrollably because I am so restless. When this happens my wife makes sure to restrain me in bed, so she is able to sleep and not bothered by my pathetic spasms. I love my wife so much.

Recently, it has come to my attention that I am what is called a "sissy husband". I've been repeatedly accused of being a misogynist by the trans community, which is strange considering that I worship my wife and love her so much. The trans community says that I think being a woman is humiliating. I'm not sure what they mean. I don't think I am a woman at all. I am a "sissy". My wife dresses me up in a way that no self-respecting woman would ever dress. Hyper-feminine and pink, with images such as Hello Kitty, Disney Princesses and Barbie on several of the articles of clothing I wear. My wife told me that my whole purpose is to make people horny, and that I am a sex object. Because I act like such a whore, I have no choice but to get fucked by anyone who desires to do so.   

After I give my wife all her nightly orgasms, she always makes sure to humiliate me before she falls asleep. This typically involves tying me up and/or restraining me in a very sexually provocative and also very pathetic manner. If I do really good job giving my wife orgasms, then I will get fucked. My wife calls this her "wifely duties" and she made me realize just how important it is that a husband gets fucked by his wife on a regular basis. My wife gets turned on by humiliating me, and really turned on by my soaking wet panties when I am uncontrollably leaking from my chastity cage. When she is done sitting on my face and allowing me the honor of eating her out, my panties are always soaking wet. This most often means I am going to get fucked, and typically my wife cums several more times while she is fucking me. Her strap-on comes with an attachment for her. I haven't cum or been taken out of my chastity cage for several weeks.  

My wife says she is going to start an only fans account for me. She says it will alleviate my social anxiety to know that many different people are looking at pictures of me dressed like a little girl and on display in a very sexually provocative way. The though of this makes me very uncomfortable, but my wife has assured me that it will be good for me. She also told me that I will have to start flirting with men and allow them to objectify me and sexually harass and abuse me. She says that I should put on a performance for men online and do what I am told. I feel extremely uncomfortable about this, but she assured me that it is a very typical thing for married men to do. I'm sure I could ask my married friends about it and they would all have similar stories where they do these types of things... but I'm not one to pry.

The other day I overheard my wife talking to her friend on the phone. She said that I am almost completely broken, and that she is going to start dressing me up like a baby girl, in tiny little dresses with a diaper and a pacifier, and start bottle feeding me. I'm not sure what she meant when she said "almost completely broken", but she is probably referring to my anal cavity being "almost completely broken in" from her fucking me all the time. I really don't think I would be able to handle any more humiliation than what is already taking place. I'm afraid that it might send me over the edge, and turn my brain into mush, leaving me as a total sissified whore that can only think about being fucked like a bitch... like a doll that is hyper-feminized to the point of absurdity. I think that my wife might break me if she keeps pushing this... now if only I knew what she meant by "broken". 

I don't worry about it too much because I know that I am a model husband and exemplary of male heterosexuality. I'm so relieved and thankful to my wife for assuring me that I am a man and I am very masculine. I think I might be an alpha male.


back to all Garbage Boy posts

Comments