My Father Was A Sissy & My Mother Was A Transmedicalist (Feral Garbage Boy)

 I think that I am funny, but no one else seems to


I identify as Trucum because I believe that you have to experience gender euphoria in order to be a sissy. People say I'm gatekeeping being a sissy, but I don't care. There are way too many cissy trenders making us real sissies look bad. These people aren't even true sissies, they just like to say they are because they want to be popular, but then they will sport a 5 o' clock shadow and wear boxer briefs. Fucking boxer briefs; are you fucking kidding me? If I wore briefs my gender euphoria would atrophy more than my cock has from being caged.

I just wish people understood that being a sissy isn't a choice. Why would anyone choose to be a sissy and experience crippling gender euphoria that controls their life? I hate being a sissy. It is a horrible and hard existence that I wouldn't wish on my casual acquaintances or pet lizard. All these cissy too-cutes are taking away resources from real sissies, like satin material and alpha cum.

Maybe I am gatekeeping being a sissy, but maybe that's because being a sissy should be gatekeeped, so we can protect what little rights that we fought so hard for, like the right to be owned by an alpha-daddy and kept as a sexual-slave. I just want people to know that being a sissy isn't a choice and the reason we are sissies is because we experience gender euphoria.

Join me at r/trucum


home/GarbageBoy.exe

Comments