Jokes - Continuously Updated (vaccinated_abortions)

 


A Collection of Original Jokes (Mostly Oneliners)


12.  Newborn babies are so nice; it's like they have a soft spot for everybody.

11.  I'm always constipated but I don't give a shit.

10.  If this is your first time tasting my mother's famous afterbirth stew, I think you will be placentally surprised!

9.  You're like an open book... that I'm not sure I would want to read....

8.  Q.  What's the difference between a Jew and a pizza?   A.  I don't cum all over a pizza after I take it out of the oven.

7.  Hummus S. Thompson is famous for inventing Garbanzo Journalism. 

6.  My jokes about Michael Jackson never land.

5. My jokes about 9/11 aren't landing, either.

4.  I find that meditating while crossdressed helps me reach a state of transgendence



3.  Kobe Bryant has proven once and for all that helicopter parenting is not healthy for children.

2.  It must be hard for palm readers... giving pricks hand jobs all day.

1.  Oneliner?  I hardly know her!   (Try saying this joke in the most obnoxious east coast Jew type of nasally ass-voice that you can muster.)

back to all posts by vaccinated_abortions

Comments