Integrating my AGP Sexuality with my Heterosexuality (TheAGPrick)

 

*

My Method for Living Life as a Straight Male with AGP

  • If you wish to remain living your life as a heterosexual male, you should not worry about transitioning to become a woman; instead, you should be in a relationship with your female persona, as if the female version of you were your significant other.

  • The euphoria experienced from feminizing yourself can be preserved if you only indulge when you have the time to do so.

  • Fully feminizing yourself is an arduous process, that can always be an amazing, fun time if done in moderation. Living as a woman, and having to go through the process of getting ready as a female on a daily basis, would become devoid of joy over time.

  • In order to maintain a state of "gender euphoria", I would recommend a maximum of once per week - generally speaking. Perhaps you'd like to be feminized for a week straight, and that is fine. If you wish to be kept in chastity with your girlfriend holding the key, a prolonged state of feminization could be doable.

  • You will constantly be thinking about being a girl if you are not maintaining the urges by feminizing yourself occasionally. The longer you go without any self-feminizing, the stronger and more unbearable the urges will become. Likewise, over-indulgence in feminizing yourself will become less "magical" over time.

  • You absolutely need to find a real girl that will be aware of your AGP, and participate in the experience with you. This is crucial, and you should not settle for anything less.

  • You need to learn about women, and understand female psychology if you wish to become "good" with women. Women are the opposite of men - logic and thinking rationally are not the way to interact with women. The best way to communicate with women is physically, and emotionally.

  • Read this PDF: She Comes First by Ian Kerner. This is the holy-grail for teaching submissive-type men how to make love to a woman. The type of woman that is receptive to the styles of love making discussed in this book are good candidates for types of women that will be open and receptive to your AGP - with the ultimate goal of participating in your AGP being a requirement.

  • Once you have a girlfriend, you can discern how compatible you are sexually. Most AGPs are submissive, so being with a woman that is submissive likely won't work out long term (although it might - you never know).

  • Most men suck in bed - it is unbelievable. Most women have an idea of what good sex is that is way off the mark. If you are lucky to be her first partner that gives her multiple, sustained orgasms, every single time - she will do almost anything to keep you. You can fuck up so many times, and it won't matter with how many orgasms you can give her. Submissive men are much less likely to cheat, and sexually fulfilled women are much less likely to cheat.

  • She will wish to please you sexually, after you open her up to this new world of sexual pleasure. Start slow with a chastity cage and panties, then move on to shaving, and over time, she will become aware of your AGP. The goal is to make your girlfriend your Mistress, and the owner of your pathetic clitty. This process begins and ends with you being the king of her orgasmic pleasure. Once she realizes that keeping you in chastity = increased pleasure for her, she will take off running.

  • Having a partner to share with, and be open to your AGP sexuality is amazing, and it should be the sought after goal for AGPs who desire to live the lives of straight men. You can be a man for her in every other way, and vulnerable in the bedroom. When you have this, you will most likely not worry about transitioning much anymore. Of course, the more blue-pilled types in the main trans subs still seem to transition anyway... and subsequently watch their relationships fall apart.

  • Being in a female-led relationship full of chastity and pegging is great, but what I often enjoy is just feminizing myself and hanging out with my girlfriend. I enjoy being in my narcissistic bubble of "gender-euphoria" just as often as I enjoy engaging with her while feminized. Her presence alone is wonderful.

  • I like to take lots of selfies when I am feminized, and it occupies much of my time as a replacement for going through the arduous process of hairy, working man-to- soft, shaven girly boy. I don't have any social media other than reddit for myself as a man, but my female persona has an Instagram and reddit account where I can post lots of pictures.

  • This is something my girlfriend isn't much a fan of, but it is something else I require to maintain my sanity: I need to be validated. I need validation from men that I am hot, and I need to read the things that strange men online would like to do to me. I need to be a slut for men, but only so far as the online world of anonymity extends. I have no desire to meet with men as a sissy in real life, and this would be considered cheating in my relationship. My mistress fulfills those needs for me anyway, and she is better at fucking me than any of the guys that have had a go.

  • This narcissistic, validation-seeking side of my AGP is very important to me, and helps me maintain my sanity. When I have a night where I can be all dressed up, and just take lots and lots of selfies / pictures, I can use these pictures on social media and online to satiate my AGP desires for many days, weeks at this point.

  • Typically these days, it is my girlfriend motivating me to get dressed up more than myself. She just loves making me happy, and I love making her happy. I have watched her become a much more confident, proud woman over the course of our relationship. I love her more than anyone, even myself. She is a beautiful woman for putting up with me. Being in a relationship with an AGP means there will always be another woman competing for my attention, and she knows this. She is amazing for all I've put her through.

  • I don't knock anyone for sharing what they know works for them, and I know that this method won't work for AGPs that start to indulge in self-feminization and end up going overboard, or taking things to unnecessary extremes. This is what works for me, and I know it may sound unattainable to many of you, just keep in mind none of this connected for me until after I turned 30. I was about to explode from not acting out on my urges to feminize myself until after I turned 30. Don't freak out so much about this AGP stuff, it can be bad for your health! Feel free to ask me any questions you may have about anything in this post. You can live as a straight man with AGP, and have a normal fulfilling life with zero urges to transition. I promise that you can have everything that you want out of this life, despite AGP.

  • Back To All AGPrick Posts

Comments