Incorporating AGP Into A Heterosexual Relationship (TheAGPrick)



 Incorporating AGP into a heterosexual relationship

  • Sexual compatibility is the single most important factor for determining if a relationship will succeed or fail.

Getting married and repressing AGP is almost always a bad idea. Don't deny yourself of your sexual needs.

  • You should definitely open up about your AGP with your partner before getting married and starting a family.

Sexual compatibility should be established prior to tying the knot. One thing that I despise is this trend of men getting married and having a child because they think that it will "fix them" and they will assume a male gender role. What happens is that the idea of being a husband and father becomes so overwhelming that they freak out and come out to their unsuspecting wives (who just gave birth) as trans. This behavior should not be condoned and we are better than this at r/askAGP. This group has our fair share of haters - but as I always say - having haters means that your doing something right. This forum has always been and will continue to be a support group for people with AGP and AAP. I care far more about looking out for my people here than I care about what the greater MtF community thinks about it.

  • Expect a negative reaction from your lady when opening up to her about this the first time.

This is usually what happens and it sucks, but you need to be considerate of the information you are dropping on your lady. The important thing to remember is that you want to live your life as a man and you want to be the man for your lady. I am proud to be a husband and a father that works my ass off at a very physically demanding job. Being able to be sexually open with the woman I love is what makes this possible. AGP's often do their best after finding a way to balance their AGP with their assigned gender roles. This is usually best accomplished in the bedroom with the woman you love.

  • Some women just won't be sexually compatible with AGP.

If she simply won't have it, break up with her. I don't care if she is perfect in every other way, it's not going to work out overall. Women who are true sexual submissives or masochistic typically won't work. The good news is that most women are compatible with an AGP sexuality. All that is needed is time and commitment.

  • If you want AGP to be a part of your love life then it is your responsibility to make it work.

My advice is to incorporate AGP into your sex life in a way that is also beneficial to your lady. There are many different ways to go about this, such as introducing chastity into your relationship. Most women will open up to AGP over time, and most will end up loving this feminine side of you that only they get to share with you. AGP can be a beautiful thing and make the love between you and your partner grow. Most women would much prefer a man with a fetish involving feminizing themselves than a man who decides he is a woman after his partner has made a commitment to him - err, her. Spend some time on r/mypartneristrans and you will see that these poor women would give anything to have to deal with a simple crossdressing fetish compared to what they deal with.

  • AGPs aren't typically aroused by penetrative, heteronormative sex.

This is normal, and it doesn't mean that you are doomed to be with men only. Before unleashing the full extent of your sexuality on your partner, try to work things out so that you become the submissive partner in bed. You can make this happen by being a phenomenal lover to your lady. The reason I get away with as much as I do in my relationship is because of how awesome I am in the bedroom. This is why my lady has stuck with me and put up with all the bullshit. Submissive men are superior lovers, and the women who know this feel lucky to be with them. I make my lady cum as many times as needed until she decides that I can cum.

My Personal Example

I either wear panties or low-rise briefs to bed. I engage in foreplay with my lady and make her cum until she decides she is ready for my dick. She flips me over on my back and gets on top of me. Woman on top is the standard preferred sex position of AGPs. She chokes me and slaps me around and makes tells me to say I'm a little girl, so I say "I a little girl mommy" in my most pathetic voice. I call my lady mommy.

We enjoy getting dressed up together and often I will just get dressed up and take selfies and be a narcissist with her in the room. I like to post pics online and flirt with men, which she isn't thrilled about, but of course she is able to do the same thing, which she has in the past. She also enjoys pegging me when I am fully feminized. I love this so much.

I am close to middle aged and what I plan to do now is to stop masturbating, because it kinda feels like I am cheating. I want my lady to have complete control of my orgasms. So I am going to be locked up in chastity and used as a sex toy. I told her to not let me cum so I can remain horny and sexually frustrated for her, so I can be always ready to go. I will only be able to cum from getting fucked in the ass by my wife. This is the way it should be. I will be dressed like a little girl as she makes me eat my cum. I am also a sexual masochist.

Everyone deserves to be sexually fulfilled. AGP is a gift, and I couldn't imagine anything hotter than the kinky shit we are into. Thanks for reading.

Back To All AGPrick Posts

Comments