Femboys (Feral Garbage Boy)



 Femboys


So maybe I'll get some hate for this, and maybe I deserve some hate for this... and maybe I'll kind of enjoy it, too... ahem... fuck... oh yeah: femboys. What's the deal with femboys, anyway? I'm trying to figure these femboys out, because quite frankly: I don't get it.

They post pictures of their massive cocks flopping about, rarely in chastity, and I swear it's like they aren't even trying to look like girls. They are trying to look like sexy boys... dafuq? Like,.they wear feminine clothing, but they aren't shy about their boy...hood.

Why do I care? Well, I visited r/sissies recently and guess what? All fuckin' femboys. Alright, maybe 80% femboys. Floppy dicks, wearing masks, doing little Asian girl peace signs with their hands. I thought I was a sissy, but my shit gets zero upvotes, sometimes even negative-zero.

If I wasn't so frail and weak for a man, I would kick those femboys right in their tight, young, shaven assholes. Fuck femboys.

go back to Garbage Boy

Comments